Bunkershill Self-Catering Holiday Cottage,
Directions to Bunkershill from Kirkcudbright are as follows:
- Leave Kirkcudbright on the A755 for Gatehouse and after crossing the River Dee turn first left onto the B727.
- This road follows the Dee estuary down to the village of Borgue.
- On entering Borgue turn left, signposted Carrick which takes you past the church.
- About half a mile out of the village, take the first road on the right at a Y junction known as Sunnybrae.
- Bunkershill is the first roadside cottage on the right that you come to, just past the farm entry for Carleton Farm.
- There is a house name on the front of the cottage, to the right of the front door.
- You will gain entry to the cottage from the side door (through the small gate and to the left of the front door).
Postcode for the cottage is DG6 4SW.
View Larger Map